Frequently Asked Questions
- What is internet banking?
Colonial Bank, FSB's Internet Banking allows you to perform most of the banking transaction you do today; but without waiting in line and without the limitation of banking hours. Once you are enrolled, you will be able to do your banking from any PC with internet access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How much does Internet Banking cost?
Currently, there is no monthly service charge.
- Can I pay bills online?
Absolutely! When you sign up for Colonial Bank, FSB's Bill Pay feature you can pay virtually any company, or anyone, in the United States. Our bill pay feature gives you control to manage when and how much you want to pay a specific payee.
- What accounts can I make payments from?
- Are there costs or charges associated with the Bill Pay feature?
Currently there is no monthly service charge for using our Bill Pay feature.
- Is Colonial Bank, FSB's Internet Banking secure?
Yes. Colonial Bank, FSB is deeply committed to the safety and security of all customer information. Our system uses 128-bit encryption, which is one of the most technologically advanced ways to safeguard information. In addition, you select a specific password for the system, which adds another layer of security.
- What is encryption?
Basically, encryption is a process that scrambles sensitive information into a series of unrecognizable characters.
- What other precautions can I take to keep my information private?
- Keep your password confidential.
- Never let anyone else use it, and change it frequently.
- Never pick a password that could be easily guessed.
- Never leave your computer with Internet Banking active.
- Always make sure that you completely and properly exit the system.
- What do I need to get started?
You can access Colonial Bank, FSB's Internet Banking from any computer with internet access and a Web browser that supports 128-bit encryption. Simply go to the Internet Banking Sign-On, click the "Enroll On-Line" link and complete the application.
- If I need assistance, whom do I call?
Please call (856) 205-0058, Internet Option.